So today is election day. It began with rain this morning, and by this morning I mean 3am which means that when I left home at 7:30 the ground was wet from rain instead of sprinklers and the sun was out again and most of the roads were already dry and there had been road accidents already.... The queues at election points here in LA are stretching 2 hours already-there are too many people here! It's really strange for me not to be able to vote here cos I love voting usually and am usually caught up in the excitement of being able to vote and then watch the polls come in. Everyone here is shouting for Obama and 'No' on Prop 8. I dread to see reactions should either of those things go against them...
I'm looking forward to an interesting couple of days.....
1 comment:
Hi Andrew and Sharon.Just after speaking to your dad and he helped me through doing this. I hope that you're both well. So to see, you are! Great to know that you're happy and doing so much good. God bless you both.Much love from us all.Fons and Beatrice.
Post a Comment