Pages

Monday, December 15, 2008

Flooded Apartment

I woke up this morning to the sound of my apartment mates sloshing through my apartment. I crawled to the bottom of my bed to see what was going on and I saw a stream of water coming in from under the door-this was deceptive however, when I got out of bed and stepped on my carpet I discovered a pool of freezing cold water underneath. My whole bedroom was under about 2 inches of water! My Christmas presents were all on the ground! The charger for my lap top was sitting on the ground and is now broken. I can't believe that I had to come to LA to experience a flood!


My Knight in Shining Armour came down and helped out with getting things up off the ground at 6:30 in the morning! These are our wet socks and his tired face after it all:
CLICK ON PICTURES FOR LARGER IMAGES

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is my present okay?

Una said...

We're (N,L,U) really sorry (soggy?) to hear about the flood! (Even Flood!)It was a horrible thing to happen, and when you had presents bought and everything! Hope you felt our sympathy crossing all the way to LA.