Pages

Monday, September 21, 2009

Back in LA

I'm back...that's right...back...
So I got in last night at 10pm. My flight from Shannon to Boston was great-nice and smooth and a really nice plane with half decent movies. Boston airport and the flight from Boston to LA was another story altogether. They say that the Irish built Boston, well I think they also must have built the airport because there are no signs anywhere for anything important. I would not advise it as an airport to fly through-especially if it's one of your first times doing a connecting flight.
The flight from Boston to LA was one of the worst I've been on. The plane shook almost the whole way there, and even though I know in my heart of hearts that it's okay, I just can't convince myself that's okay to be rattling around thousands of miles above ground...
Anyway I did get to LA safe and sound and when I got home Andrew had left a lovely surprise in my room:Oh yea, he also bought my favourite food for me to have when I got back- he takes good care of me :)

No comments: