Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

June 19th it is!

Well this week was pretty eventful. Andrew and I finally booked our venue. We are hoping to get married at Grace Community Church in Sun Valley on the 19th of June. We also had the first of our pre-marital seminars, which we have to take in order to be married in the church. You do learn some good stuff-if I could just do it all now things would be great!
After P.M.S. we went to check out a dress making store near the church, for my bridesmaid dresses...I may use this lady, I'll see. A friend of mine, Natalie, my roommate, Evelyn and I are hoping to go to the Fashion District on Saturday to see if we can find anything there as well.
We also when to check out a possible photo venue near the church. The San Fernando Valley Mission. If you google California Missions you will find a lot of info on them. They were the very first Spanish settlements in California so there's a lot of history wrapped up in these places. Check out some photos:Andrew could probably do the photos if he didn't have to be in them :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon,
Lovely grounds for photos.Still haven't booked our flights!
Sandra