Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day Four Philippines Adventure

We just had a very fun morning in Roxas. Andrew needed to contact shipping agents in Los Angeles and Manila to see if his shipment was going to arrive soon. We went to an internet café and again ran into students going online for their lunch break.

After this we went into the town market to buy some fruit. We got to see all of the little shops and fruit and meat markets and Andrew got a haircut for $1! So cheap! It was fun to meet the locals and especially to have curious children looking at your laptop while in the internet café. They get scared when you try to talk to them though!

We took a trike back out of town (it costs about 25c door to door). I need to get some photos uploaded. Now for an afternoon siesta. I like Roxas. Ooh! There’s a lizard crawling across our bedroom wall-they eat the ants. I like lizards…except when make such a loud sound that I think they’re sitting on my laptop somewhere…

No comments: