Well I have one week of my summer holidays under my belt and I spent it tired! At 14 weeks pregnant I'm expecting more from this week-I'm waiting to get that long awaited second trimester energy burst. I went for a walk this morning and did some shopping and I felt more energetic, however after lunch I slept for 3 hours. Oh well, maybe I'll get some things done this evening instead.
We attended a friend's wedding on Saturday, barely. I was so exhausted I thought I wouldn't make it, but thankfully after a nap I did. Before I realised I was pregnant I bought this gorgeous dress for this wedding and Phil and Katie's wedding. I was still hoping I'd manage to pull it off for both weddings. I did manage to wear it on Saturday but I think it'll have to be packed away for a while, it was a bit of a squeeze :P At this point I don't look pregnant, I just look like I've gorged myself on one too many In 'n Out burgers.
It was nice to see a lot of Andrew's old college friends at the wedding-it was like a little reunion :)
This week I have my diabetes nurse appointment and that's it. One appointment in a week is like a little holiday!
That's it, a kind of boring update, but I can do boring updates now that I have more time on my hands :D
No comments:
Post a Comment