Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Back Home

We're in Ireland for a couple of weeks right now. Wish it was more like a couple of months! I love this place, even though so far I've been just sitting at home suffering from melatonin free jet lag. It hasn't been too bad though, and this morning I slept until 8am, so I'm getting there. Hopefully I'll get through the day today without having to nap. Phil and Katie's wedding is tomorrow so not needing to nap during that would be very helpful :D
We totally forgot cameras which is really quite a bummer, I mean, not only are we in Ireland for two weeks, but we're going to to two weddings! Cameras are needed! For the weddings I brought a dress and shoes and am stealing all accessories from my mother. Saves a lot of money!! Anyway, I think I'll manage this dress for the next two weddings but I'll probably need yet another one for the Eng wedding in August. This, getting bigger every week, is really not helpful when one has weddings throughout the summer...

No comments: