Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

Half Way There!

This past week was busy. I started Physical Therapy because my back has been hurting pretty bad recently. Of course, when I went to the PT appointment my back felt just fine so I felt like a fraud :P Now I have some exercises I'm supposed to do once or twice a day and I have two PT appointments every week for the next few weeks. I'm beginning to see a bit too much of UCLA hospital...
In other news I finished a very cute baby cardigan for some friends of ours who are having a baby girl about a month before us. It feels like quite an accomplishment to finally get the cardigan made! I just need to sew up the arms now and get some cute buttons.
On Saturday we went to O'Melverny Park with some friends. We celebrated three birthdays and had a very enjoyable picnic in a lovely shaded area. It was a very enjoyable afternoon.
We are 20 weeks pregnant now, officially halfway through, just another 20 more to go. Pregnancies take way too long in my opinion. Everything seems to be going well however and this is probably the easier part of the pregnancy. I have appointments this week with my ob/gyn and with my diabetes nurse. I need to see if it will be okay for me to fly with Andrew to D.C. the end of August.
That's all the news for now I think. A pretty uneventful week, not sure whether that's a good thing or a bad thing.

No comments: