Pages

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Moving Sale

Various household goods for sale. Check out postings on Craigslist:

Baby Swing $15
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/bab/2758126460.html

Multipurpose storage cabinet - $35 
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/fuo/2745407897.html

Wooden shoe rack (pine), 8 compartments - $60
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/fuo/2745348364.html

We also have reams of office paper and a box of unused envelopes plus various other office supplies for sale.

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Hi there,
We are seminary family looking for a futon - is your still available?
Please e-mail details:
tanya@swivel.net

Congratulations on your new arrival - may the Lord Bless you richly during these early weeks and months. They pass so quickly!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am a new seminary student living in the area. If the futon is still available, and the previous party does not take it, I would like to look at it. I also am in need of an office chair if you have one.
-Aaron Stogner
707-365-7000
stogzilla@hotmail.com