Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2015

A New Reason for Blogging

Usually I don't post here much, haven't for nearly two years. Since deciding to take a long break from facebook I have decided to use this blog as a place to share little updates and photographs of our life in Kingston, Ontario (where we've been living for a year now).  This is a private blog which is only viewed by friends so the posts will be mostly photos with very little "story telling" I think :)
This is a less time consuming way to keep in touch.  Thanks for reading and please comment or email me :)

Here's some photos to get the ball rolling! We had this photo shoot done at Sears almost a year ago, but Steph Leger told me recently that I should have posted them online :D So here ya go Steph!





2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Love these photos! Glad you're starting up the blog again :)

Abby Green said...

Yay...so glad you are blogging again!!! :)