Béibhinn has many food sensitivities. A long list. I've always wanted to make these three ingredient peanut butter cookies but I was scared away by the egg ingredient. Béibhinn can't eat eggs and I wasn't sure I could just do a direct flax "egg" replacement-seeing as it was one of three ingredients I didn't feel like I could replace one of them. Today I was desperate for some cookies and I just didn't want to haul a load of ingredients out. I decided to give these cookies a go. They turned out delicious! They are a little bit crumbly but if you hold them gently they stay intact and they're delicious! I followed the proportions in this recipe and I added maybe a quarter cup of sugar. If you don't do eggs try this out. Otherwise try it out with eggs. So easy to make and so delicious!
Tuesday, March 3, 2015
Eggless Peanut Butter Cookies
Béibhinn has many food sensitivities. A long list. I've always wanted to make these three ingredient peanut butter cookies but I was scared away by the egg ingredient. Béibhinn can't eat eggs and I wasn't sure I could just do a direct flax "egg" replacement-seeing as it was one of three ingredients I didn't feel like I could replace one of them. Today I was desperate for some cookies and I just didn't want to haul a load of ingredients out. I decided to give these cookies a go. They turned out delicious! They are a little bit crumbly but if you hold them gently they stay intact and they're delicious! I followed the proportions in this recipe and I added maybe a quarter cup of sugar. If you don't do eggs try this out. Otherwise try it out with eggs. So easy to make and so delicious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment