I can't believe my little man is 2 years old already! He is completely obsessed with Elmo so I decided to organise an Elmo themed party for him and invited the two boys from church that he spends the most time with. Only one could come but that was okay because he's got two sisters. It was a very fun Saturday morning party and the kids had a lot of fun. I had a lot of fun putting the stuff together for the party. Pinterest how are ya!
| Fearghus with his gifts. We love Kijiji! |
| A fantastic Elmo cake made by our dear friend Melissa |
| The colouring table (always a hit for 2 year olds) |
| We made Elmo visor caps |
| Party favours: Elmo balloons from Dollar Tree |
| That cake! |
| Cookie Monster! |
| Dorothy! |
| Fearghus has a lot of letters in his name... |
| Thank you Pinterest |
| I made these-hence the non edible Elmo faces! |
| Before the toddler invasion |
| After |
| Beibhinn was delighted with her personal "everything free" cupcake to the left |
| Fearghus was delighted |
| The Elmo visor |
No comments:
Post a Comment