Pages

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Day Back

So today I started the new school term here in LA. It's strange to still be here at this stage of the year. Usually I've returned back to Ireland by now and am starting work there...
Anyway, I think I have a nice class this year. No one was reluctant to stay and a few of them even said that 'Grade 1 is a lot of fun' which was nice to hear because I honestly winged it through a lot of my day because I arrived back late from Canada last night and I didn't do a huge amount to try and make it fun. I must just be a naturally fun person! :)
Anyway I did more planning after school this evening so there should be less winging tomorrow :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi sharon benjamin here.. hows everything in LA?