Wednesday, November 12, 2008
My Apartment
Introduction to the girls in my apartment:
Becky:
Becky is Andrew's former apartment mate, Pete's, girlfriend. Pete's in dental school now in New York so our roles have reversed from me and Andrew being long distance and she and Pete living in the same building to she and Pete being long distance to me and Andrew living in the same building-it's strange :) Becky is a part time student/part time dental assistant and is applying for dental school next year. Becky has a crazy streak and is a lot of fun :)
Debbie:
Debbie moved into the apartment just after me. She's studying linguistics in UCLA, it's her final year. Debbie is our resident chef and can be found most days in the kitchen cooking up a storm. Debbie usually has to put up with me barging into her room to talk most evenings :)
Sarah:
Sarah was the one who had to let me into the apartment regularly before I officially moved in. Sarah is a part time student while applying for nursing school. Sarah is my shopping buddy. She loves getting second hand dresses for really cheap and doing stuff to them to make them look really nice. She's a very brave shopper :)
Tiff:
Tiff is our resident Electrical Engineer (I have to have one of them nearby at all times :) ) She's doing her final few classes in UCLA this year. Tiff is great, she's always ready to help, however don't try to get her to do anything that even resembles girlyness-she'll run a mile! :) She can make a great gift tag though :P
Yoonah:
Yoonah and I have lots in common :D Well Debbie has a lot in common with us also :P Yoonah is working in a lab in UCLA and she's also applying for graduate school, she wants to be a physician's aid. Yoonah's great fun, she and Becky have the funniest interactions :)
We really get on well in our apartment. I'm really thankful for a nice bunch of girls to live with. They really make our apartment feel like home and I feel like I can talk to any of them about anything. I think this a pretty rare thing for a house of six girls :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
we heart you, sharon!
I thought you were!
Post a Comment