Pages

Monday, May 18, 2009

Sorry!

My apologies that I have neglected to update this blog for a while! My main excuse is that I never take out my camera anymore to take photos so I'm depending on other people to give me theirs. So really my lack of updates is all due to Andrew and Khendyl (my colleague) :)

So the news so far is that we're finishing off our school year here Santa Monica. Then we'll be launching into summer school! My visa expires the middle of July so right now I'm trying to get it renewed. Still don't know how we'll work all of that out but I'll try to keep you updated. Visa renewal is not a certainty so I really need to trust the Lord that it will all work together.

John is coming to visit the end of June hopefully and Mum and Dad are planning on visiting in August (hope I'll still be here :P ) I don't think I'll be able to come home over the summer, I will need to come at some point though to get my visa processed.

That's it really. The weather is lovely as always. Andrew and I are spending the weekend at Laguna beach with our bible study group, so maybe I should use my own camera and post some pictures of that here :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

at last!!! We're waiting for this a long time. We don't need photos just news will do. Love, Mum