Today was a day of firsts. Well two major firsts-any other firsts are not really worth mentioning :)
First First:
I went curling for the first time :) This morning Andrew and I got out early to watch his dad curl. When I say curl I mean the stone curling kind, not the hair curling kind. It was a lot of fun to watch Mr. Fung play. He's really good! He did one shot and it got right into the middle of the blue circle! His team mates were really nice to meet as well and most of them were Irish-which of course is a huge asset! Then one of the very nice Irish gentlemen brought us down to the curling rink and let us have a go. He gave us a few pointers and we tried our best-it was fun :)
Second First:
Then tonight, we had lobster. Not just one lobster, but five lobsters, that is, a whole lobster each! It was very very nice. I had to get a few tips from Amy and Andrew on how to pull it apart etc But they're experts and they trained me well...you'd almost think they used to work for a restaurant at some point!
Having lots of fun! Loving the snow and looking forward to a white white Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment