Aaah! We're back on the Emerald Isle! It's good to be home :) Our bags didn't arrive with us however but they are on their way to us right now from the airport. So, although we spent two days without our clothes, Christmas gifts and some of my bridal party attire, we are now €120 richer and everything has returned (hopefully undamaged!)
Yesterday we went shopping in Bandon and we met up with some of my friends in O'Brien's cafe. We got to see Anne Marie and meet her boyfriend Colm, we met up with Gillian and Rachel and Gillian's new hubby. All the boys stationed themselves at one end of the table while we girls parked at the other end and had two separate conversations :P Our seats were very well placed on the outside of the cafe facing the main thoroughfare of Bandon shopping centre. This gave Andrew a taste of small-town Irish life because every few minutes we'd see someone we knew and they'd come over to say hello and the men would need to be introduced to these people over and over. Aaah I miss home...I think I'd like to do that again today :)
Tonight I am going to my first hen party ever! It just happens to be my own hen party too-interesting I've only ever been to kitchen parties. I think the first hen party I was ever invited to was Gillian's hen party but I couldn't make that one because I was already in LA. Thankfully my maid of honour has been to many hen parties and so is probably an expert at organising one! Will hopefully have some photos to post soon!
1 comment:
an expert eh!?!?!I like to think so
Post a Comment