Pages

Friday, September 28, 2012

Life Goes On

Today Béibhinn is 9 months old and I'm 9 weeks pregnant.  That's right baby #2 is coming this May, God willing.  I'm feeling kinda ugh today so I'm camped out in my bed resting while Béibhinn is rolling around on the bed beside me just playing with whatever she can get her hands on.  She's such a happy little girl as long as somebody is within sight, she'll play away until she gets tired or hungry.  This is such a blessing right now because at this moment in time I think I'm the sickest I've been since discovering the pregnancy.


Overall I've actually been less sick than I was with Beibhinn, able to eat a much more varied diet and more able to do stuff around the house.  The past couple of days haven't been so great though, I'll be glad to see the back of this first trimester!  I'm also still nursing Béibhinn so I really have to keep on top of my carb intake and make sure I'm eating properly.  Tonight will be an easy night because last night we had our "adopted" students over for hot pot and there's left overs! Woohoo!! I always feel so happy when I don't have to worry about dinner.  Poor Andrew however needs to worry about his own lunch and breakfast these days, I'm not feeling like the greatest wife around at the moment!
With Robin and Andy 
Tomorrow Andrew is going on a fly fishing trip with a friend from church; Ryan Clark (he's related to the owners of Clark's shoes by the way :P). His wife Christina's going to come spend the day with me. I'm looking forward to having some adult company-yay!

No comments: